New (again) to Puget Sound

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
paul@seacrest
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

New (again) to Puget Sound

Post by paul@seacrest »

Hi all - My name is Paul and am new to the forum and new again to diving in Puget Sound. I've been diving off and on since the 1970's (more off than on), and my son and I recertified in Puget Sound in 2000. We did a lot of diving at Alki, Seacrest, Edmonds, etc. for a few years, but I've only had a couple of cold water dives in the past dozen years. I have been keeping up my dive skills in places like Thailand, Palau, Socorro, Cocos, Indonesia...but am determined to fall back in love with my drysuit. I live just up the hill from Seacrest in West Seattle, so no excuses about convenience. I'll keep an eye on the meetups and hope to meet some of you out on the shore. Cheers ~
theonly_JT
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: New (again) to Puget Sound

Post by theonly_JT »

Welcome to the board!!! glad to have you!!! Yep, you have the right idea! keep your eyes on the dive planning section!! We have a club dive on July 16th that we would love to see you. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26414

Feel free to chime in on any discussion topics or anything! I was at Alki on Monday, I'll let you know when I'm back at Seacrest, maybe we can meet up!!

-JT
"Whoa! Big ol' blue's one serious place, dude." - Crush the sea turtle
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Welcome, and welcome back to diving! Hope to meet you soon at a dive site!
kerbyk
Avid Diver

Post by kerbyk »

Awesome Paul...so happy to have you in the fold! Do I get referral credits?!

:-)
Any pizza is a "personal pizza" if you just believe in yourself.