Just Joined

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
JDR
Avid Diver

Just Joined

Post by JDR »

Yes, I'm here. Now you can't escape all those requests to get off your duff and get involved! HAHAHAHA!

Seriously though, UW photography is my main obsession when I'm not working on the park... Now if I could just find a way to combine the two I would be happy.

JDR :bounce:
BACK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER - LET'S GO DIVING!
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Welcome!! :partyman:
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Yo JDR, nice to meet you (so to speak) \:D/

I share your passion for capturing underwater imagery, which reminds me, did y'all know that we have groups here on the board? One of them is Photographers!

So, what is this park you speak of, is it underwater by chance? If so, do you stock it with evil sharks with frickin' lasers on their foreheads?
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

JDR,

Glad you decided to join us. Welcome to the club
JDR
Avid Diver

Post by JDR »

Calvin Tang wrote:Yo JDR, nice to meet you (so to speak) \:D/

I share your passion for capturing underwater imagery, which reminds me, did y'all know that we have groups here on the board? One of them is Photographers!

So, what is this park you speak of, is it underwater by chance? If so, do you stock it with evil sharks with frickin' lasers on their foreheads?
The Park is speak of is Edmonds. I'm one of the volunteers. Nope no laser equipped sharks, but we do have plenty of big Cabbies with BAD attitudes!
BACK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER - LET'S GO DIVING!