New Diver Looking for Dive Buddies

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Eddie A.
Frequent Bubbler

New Diver Looking for Dive Buddies

Post by Eddie A. »

Hi All,

I was OW certified in Texas in 2014 just before moving to the PNW, but have only dove once (a shark dive) since. I recently committed to a dive trip to Nassau and have caught the bug again.

I’ll be all geared up soon and am looking to get some significant time in the water over the next few months and learn from some veteran divers.

I can make time for diving by during the day on the weekdays as long as I’m back to Olympia by 5:30 PM to pick up my littles. As for weekends, Sundays are the best day for diving.

I look forward to diving with some of you and making new friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Eddie A. on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: New Diver Looking for Dive Buddies

Post by ScubaJess »

Welcome back!! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board! We will be having a club dive and bbq in a few weeks. You're welcome to join us!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Eddie A.
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Eddie A. »

Penopolypants wrote:Welcome to the board! We will be having a club dive and bbq in a few weeks. You're welcome to join us!
Thanks for the invite! I saw the club dive on Dec 9, but we’ll be in Leavenworth that weekend so I’ll have to catch the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk