Hello World

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
jondiver
Just Settling In

Hello World

Post by jondiver »

Hi Everyone,

I'm a relatively new (~3 years, ~30 dives) diver looking to meet some more people for local diving. I recently did my NAUI Advanced Diver course and have found a renewed interest in cold water diving, so I'm hoping to get out more this winter! I had a great couple of dives with friends up at Sund Rock a few weeks ago, and I think the appeal of diving in the Northwest finally clicked with me, even though I was probably the only one diving wet that day :/

I saw you all are having a club dive at Redondo this weekend, and would love to join if it's not too late and you'd have me.

Best,

Jon
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Hello World

Post by Gdog »

Hi Jon! Welcome to the board. Glad you are diving again. Absolutely, do come to the club dive. Not to late, and we would love to meet you!
theonly_JT
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by theonly_JT »

Hey Jon!!! As Gdog said we would LOVE to see you this weekend, get to know some of us!! Welcome welcome welcome!!
"Whoa! Big ol' blue's one serious place, dude." - Crush the sea turtle
jondiver
Just Settling In

Post by jondiver »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. It looks like I'll be flying solo this weekend (my one local buddy is busy), but provided I can get some tanks after work today I'll see you all tomorrow.

I'll make a post in the dive planning thread to say hi and see if I can scrounge up a buddy.

Jon
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

No need to worry about a buddy as there will be many there happy to take you in.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**