New to the area!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
LouisianaDiver
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

New to the area!

Post by LouisianaDiver »

My wife and I moved into the are and recently met with Bob who did a trip to Redondo last weekend sadly we couldn't make due to house shopping. We are wanting to get wet in the near future and am looking for any recommendations for places to look for dry suits. Our experience is only in the tropical region of the world and cold water diving is something we are really looking forward to getting into. Thank you for allowing me to join and glad to be a member - Ryan
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: New to the area!

Post by ScubaJess »

Welcome to the club! I hope you can join us on a dive soon! :-)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
theonly_JT
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by theonly_JT »

Welcome aboard Ryan! Were glad to have you! :supz: :partydance: :taco: Welcome to the chilly waters of Puget Sound. As for drysuits,you can always look on craigslist or the dive club website.

Happy diving!
-JT
"Whoa! Big ol' blue's one serious place, dude." - Crush the sea turtle
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Welcome to the board Ryan! You will find diving here to be a completely new adventure. Also, for drysuits, dont forget the expertise of your local dive shop. They can also help you find the kind of suit you are looking for.
Hope to see you soon at a dive site around here!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board, and to the Puget Sound! Where are you located?
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!