New diver, but learning fast.

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Scuba Swanie
Avid Diver

New diver, but learning fast.

Post by Scuba Swanie »

I’m Steve Swanlund from Puyallup. I am a newly certified OW diver. I was at Redondo this weekend doing a DM assisted dive to work on my boyancy skills and saw the NWDive Club get together. I am currently doing my AOW with Underwater Sports Tacoma, today we did our Nav dive and then a night dive where I saw my first Octo. I plan to join the group on the Thursday Night Redondo Dives, as long as there is someone I can buddy with.
Blowin' Bubbles and Havin' Fun!
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: New diver, but learning fast.

Post by Gdog »

Welcome! Glad you saw us at Redondo, hopefully you took advantage of our hot cocoa and the Mr Heater Tent! We will have a dive going at Redondo this thursday, find the dive planning thread, its the ThThth group, and post there to let them know you are coming!
Vjw
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Vjw »

Hello and welcome! I live in puyallup also, and Thursday nights are a lot of fun! Hope you can make them.
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Greetings!!! It was nice to meet you at the club dive! Hope to see you at ththth soon! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board, and to the addiction!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Scuba Swanie
Avid Diver

Post by Scuba Swanie »

I plan to make an occasional ThThTh dive, but my AOW happens on Wednesdays for the past few weeks. Once that is done I will get up to Redondo on Thursdays.
Blowin' Bubbles and Havin' Fun!