NWDiveGirl - Intro

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
nwdivegirl
Just Settling In

NWDiveGirl - Intro

Post by nwdivegirl »

Hi Divers -
I met a few of you last summer at a couple of Thursday Redondo dives with a favorite buddy of mine who is now off schooling in Europe....yep, that Nicholas guy! While I signed up on the site...I never did get around to an introduction and completely forgot until now.

I'm currently the dive officer for the Kelp Krawlers Dive Club out of the Olympia area and helping plan the club dives. I also found myself helping out with Friends of Saltwater State Park and their Earth Day efforts on April 22nd! I'm getting divers together to go out that morning and take uw photos to share for the event. If you are interested in helping - just let me know.

Always looking for dive buddies! While I've met a few buddies on the south end of the sound through my involvement with the Kelp Krawlers, and all the local shops, I'd also enjoy meeting a few more buddies up north since I haven't had a chance to dive much up there and would like to learn about the fun sites up that way. So, I will be watching for opportunities.

Hope to see you at Redondo again on a Thursday night.... until then, keep diving!
Pam Treischel
NWDiveGirl
theonly_JT
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: NWDiveGirl - Intro

Post by theonly_JT »

Hey Pam!!!! Lets dive! Not sure if you remember but I dove with you and Nick a while back! Welome!!!!
"Whoa! Big ol' blue's one serious place, dude." - Crush the sea turtle
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Hey Pam, I can't put a face to the name, but I kinda remember you?! I'm also a Kelp krawler, I just am not able to make many meetings due to work. Glad you are back!
Vjw
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Vjw »

Welcome!! Looking forward to meeting you!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Greetings!! Hope to see you at ththth soon!

Nick is great! I wear the drysuit he sold me all the time. I hope he is having grand adventures in the U.K. :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
nwdivegirl
Just Settling In

Post by nwdivegirl »

theonly_JT wrote:Hey Pam!!!! Lets dive! Not sure if you remember but I dove with you and Nick a while back! Welome!!!!
Yes! I remember you JT....along with the crummy visibility at Les Davis and a big giant nudibranch. Give me a shout and I'll venture up north for a dive.
nwdivegirl
Just Settling In

Post by nwdivegirl »

Thanks for the welcome and greetings! Now I get to figure out another form of social media.... yikes!
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

Hi Pam,
I met one of your former co-workers at my work. I think I FB mssged you about it!
I am not sure if I have met you in person yet, but I look forward to it.
Could you PM the info in regards to what you might need for the April 22nd event.
Thanks
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"
derekcs
Perma Narc'd

Post by derekcs »

nwdivegirl wrote:Thanks for the welcome and greetings! Now I get to figure out another form of social media.... yikes!
I'm on here too. Welcome!
All underwater photographs of mine are posted at http://www.dereksinger.com
@dereksingerphotography on Instagram
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Welcome,
I'm over in Kitsap so I don't go "north" like I think you're thinking of all that much.
But if you want to try someplace in Hood Canal that is more my backyard and I'm happy to take new to me people there. I have a boat so I usually don't hit Sund Rock, but I'm flexible. Discover Bay is also a good option although there are really only a couple dive sites there (both by boat).
Richard
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Welcome, Pam! Hope to see you at a ThThTh dive sometime soon.
nwdivegirl
Just Settling In

Post by nwdivegirl »

Do you still dive Redondo every Thursday? What time do you generally gather?

I'm working up in Renton Thursday and figured I'd stop by and dive with the group on my way home!

Hope to see you then!
Pam
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Hi Pam,
Yes we post a thread called ThThTh. Usually every Thursday night meet at Redondo at 6:30pm. :)
Hope you can make it sometime.
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Vjw
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Vjw »

If you go under dive planning, you can find the Ththth thread and the date. Some of us are meeting there earlier tomorrow But normal meet up time 630. Hope to see you!
Steiger
Avid Diver

Post by Steiger »

Welcome!