Long time lurker, first time poster

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Max Bottomtime
Frequent Bubbler

Long time lurker, first time poster

Post by Max Bottomtime »

I'm Phil Garner. Many of you know me as Max Bottomtime on Scubaboard and Diver.net. I've been reading NWDC for years but had only dreamt of diving the PNW until six years ago when I made my first trip to Browning Pass aboard the Nautilus Swell. Merry and I fell in love with the area and have signed up for our seventh annual trip to God's Pocket.

Most of my diving is in Southern California, specifically around the Palos Verdes Peninsula. I hope to share my experiences of diving Browning Pass and hopefully in the future more of the Washington/Vancouver Island sites.
dlh
Submariner

Re: Long time lurker, first time poster

Post by dlh »

Hey Phil! It was great to meet you earlier this month in God's Pocket. Welcome to NWDC! Maybe we'll get you to join us for some diving in Puget Sound one day soon.

Cheers,
Dave
Dave
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Greetings Phil. I also LOVE God's Pocket! hope to see you in the Salish Sea sometime, let us know if you are planning a trip this way.
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Welcome! Hope to run into you at a dive site here in the PNW
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Hey Phil, great to have you.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.