guess I should intro myself...

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
SCUBARM79
Avid Diver

guess I should intro myself...

Post by SCUBARM79 »

Hello NWDC! I wish I had met you folks in 2000 when I was new to diving; may not have given it up for the past 19 years. But, then again, I was a young 20 something with no $$, so, probably better that I got out for a bit. Speaking of which, got out because I moved to university then never budgeted to get back in. Trying to start anew. Taking a refresher, probably in August, but have been studying from links and stuff here, as well as my old dive training manual. Thanks for this and the cool folks I've posted with so far. I appreciate the vibe. :supz:

I only have the basic stuff and some weight (read no actual SCUBA gear). Thus, as you may have guessed, I plan to rent gear; so I'm doing it wet! Would love to meet people, casual or serious divers, in the area to help me on my journey back under. Interested in whatever adventure brings on the dive. I've stared at mud and had a good time "hunting" for something that wasn't a rock, crabbing, to diving the kelp near Port Angeles with current, tangles and waves. Believe it or not, I've never dove Seacrest! I hear it's nice. PM me if you're willing to help a lost fish return to the school. :pirate:
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: guess I should intro myself...

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board, and welcome back to the addiction!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Welcome! Jump in with us on one of our south end or north end dives. Watch for them in the dive planning topic. Hope to meet you soon!
SCUBARM79
Avid Diver

Post by SCUBARM79 »

Thanks! Good to be looking to make bubbles again. I live in the N end, so that looks more feasible. I will keep my eyes peeled.
SCUBARM79
Avid Diver

Post by SCUBARM79 »

Shout out to Burntchef1 and 60South. Thanks for helpin' me out getting much needed items to get me moving back underwater.

Cheers!