Lurked for a bit, now looking to lurk underwater with y'all

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
WyoExpat
Just Settling In

Lurked for a bit, now looking to lurk underwater with y'all

Post by WyoExpat »

Howdy everyone! I've been on the board for a bit reading up about the area, but now that half the summer is gone, I figured I'd introduce myself. I've done mostly warm water before coming up here, so I'm still sorting out a drysuit before the water gets too chilly. (Certified, practiced a fair amount, but trying to find one for the right price.) I'm in the Seattle area, but I'm always happy to drive, and I'm very interested in making it up to Whidbey for a jetty dive. I do work some wonky hours and days, so if anyone wants to dive on their off days... We might sync up! Definitely interested in learning more, seeing more, and getting back under the water!
SCUBARM79
Avid Diver

Re: Lurked for a bit, now looking to lurk underwater with y'all

Post by SCUBARM79 »

Welcome to the board. Maybe we'll see ya 'round one of the club dives, if I make one myself before summer's over!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board! There are weekly north and south end dives, and most of us are up for a weeknight after work or weekend dive too.

There are some suits in the classifieds section on the board, and I've seen some deals on craigslist. Hopefully you can find something soon!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Welcome to the addiction! Let's dive :)
We are headed to 3 tree now if you have your gear ready? If not hope to see you this weekend or next Thursday next night.
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco: