New to Tacoma/Seattle! Looking for fellow Photographers!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
BenShark89
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

New to Tacoma/Seattle! Looking for fellow Photographers!

Post by BenShark89 »

Hey everyone! New to the area and looking to dive the Sound as much as possible! I'm free during the week to dive and some weekends!

I shoot Wildlife and Underwater Photography professionally, so my dive buddies usually walk away with a rad photo of them diving!

If anyone is diving next week or has room for another diver let me know!

-As for me, I am Dry Suit certified, I'm a PADI Instructor, I have been diving professionally for 12 years (12 years PADI Pro, 5 years Marine Corps Combatant Diver, and 3 years as an Underwater Photographer) So no worries there 🤙 And this is no way me saying "I'm the best diver in the world" I'm just stating I'm a confident diver.

Love diving with other UW Photographers!

Instagram: @the_wolf_shark
Portfolio: www.thewolfshark.com
Attachments
IMG_9526.jpg
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Re: New to Tacoma/Seattle! Looking for fellow Photographers!

Post by YellowEye »

Very cool! Welcome! We have a bunch of photographers that go dive nearly every Thursday night at Redondo. Redondo is a good place for macro photography and we have a good group. Check the "ThThTh" threads in the dive planning section, we usually post by the Tuesday beforehand. There's also a group we have on facebook "Underwater photography at Keystone" that you're welcome to try join, for planning at diving at Keystone -- Keystone is one of our best dive sites.

-Eric
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
SCUBARM79
Avid Diver

Post by SCUBARM79 »

Welcome aboard! As YellowEye says, there are a number of talented folk with the shutter-bug. ThThTh is never short of a good time, from what I've read.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome! During the week I can get free to dive, and hopefully mid-November I'll be back in the water!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Hey, welcome! Always good to have another photog along. Maybe we will see you this thursday?!
By the way, love your site and your photos!