Hey Guys!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
MichaelCasanova92
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Hey Guys!

Post by MichaelCasanova92 »

I'm an amateur underwater photographer currently living in Melbourne, Australia. (Although i'm originally from Atlanta)

I've got family who live in Port Townsend/Hadlock but my mother has recently relocated to Sequim, so I've now got a great excuse to visit the awesome PNW.

I learned to dive in Melbourne so i'm pretty confident in cold water and non optimal conditions.

I'll be coming back stateside this coming July for a couple of months, so I just wanted to reach out and start making some connections, and get some more info on your diverse range of marine critters.

Looking forward to hopping into the Salish Sea and Puget sound in the near future with you guys!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Hey Guys!

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome to the PNW! You will find many passionate, friendly divers here who will be more than willing to show you some of our amazing, cold, green waters! Good luck, and I hope to meet you when you come!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Hey Guys!

Post by Gdog »

Welcome! We look forward to diving with you soon!