Introducing Me...

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Looking4Lumpies
Getting To Know Folks

Introducing Me...

Post by Looking4Lumpies »

Hello one and all,

Long time listener, first time caller...

I'm Melissa. Born and raised in the Seattle area but (sadly) I just started diving last summer.
Did my OW through Eight and my AOW in Cancun before the world closed in March (just made it back in the country). :-)

All but 7 of my ~40 dives have been in the PNW.

Being new to diving, and having no personal friends/family that dive- I'm forever looking for someone to dive with (which really suck, btw).
I'm still figuring out navigation and prefer to dive with people more experienced than I am (but am open if I'm not needed to navigate).
I also started shallow water diving under/around the Des Moines pier for lack of any better options.

So... please hit me up if you need a buddy. Happy to dive local (I live right above the Des Moines Marina) or head to Hoodsport/Keystone type locations.
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Introducing Me...

Post by ScubaJess »

Greetings Melissa!! :)

I hope I can dive with you again soon, was fun to see you at Keystone & Junk Yard.
I hear they will open Redondo on Monday this week, so hopefully we can dive Thursday nights at Redondo :) :) :)

Happy Diving!!!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Sharkb8
Dive-aholic

Post by Sharkb8 »

Hmm, I think you dove with me at Keystone right before the shelter in place! Let’s definitely go again sometime if that’s the case.

Ross from Bellingham
Party underwater
Looking4Lumpies
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Looking4Lumpies »

Hi Ross,

Yes, that was me. I'd love to splash sometime (and I fixed the weight issue). :-)

Best,
Melissa
bubblesNsuch
Getting To Know Folks

Post by bubblesNsuch »

Hi Melissa,

I just joined the forum. If you're looking/planning to dive West Seattleish area, let me know. I'm in town for the next month and hoping to get under as often as I can.

Cheers,
Jesse
Layne
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by Layne »

hi Melissa, i'm getting certified this week and will be diving hopefully all over WA and OR, you have more experience than me but i'll need a buddy also so hit me up when you go out if you need a buddy :)
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

Lets plan a dive!
What is your schedule?
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"