Looking for photo buddies

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Gina L
Getting To Know Folks

Looking for photo buddies

Post by Gina L »

Hi! My name is Gina. I would consider myself a reasonably experienced diver, but most of my experience comes from
diving in the tropics. I have been diving around Seattle for the last year and would love to dive with folks who don’t mind diving with a photographer; camera is always in tow. I like to go slowly and take my time to explore the dive site. Looking to dive as much as possible and I am willing to travel. Local dive sites for me include Edmonds, Mukilteo, Saltwater State Park and the Alki sites. I haven’t ventured much further north or south but would be interested in doing so!
Gina L
@lifeofascubadiver
www.ginalusardi.com
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Re: Looking for photo buddies

Post by Scubie Doo »

Gina,

Welcome. We have a lot of photographers on this forum. The weekly Thursday dive (ThThTh) has several photographers. It is a little south, but lots of good divers attend on a regular basis.

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gina L
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Gina L »

Awesome, thanks I will try and attend the next dive!
Gina L
@lifeofascubadiver
www.ginalusardi.com
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Hi Gina!!!
. welcome to the club!! I hope we can see you at Redondo on Thursday night, we usually meet for ththth at 6:30 pm. Also you need to get up to keystone sometime, it's crazy beautiful and a perfect photo spot :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Welcome! If you like photography, one of the best places to go is Keystone. It is wind and current sensitive but a couple of us are eyeing going there sunday afternoon if that works for you. There'll be current but it shouldn't be a problem with a briefing if you have reasonable experience with doing non-drift dives in current in the tropics.

-Eric
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Gina L
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Gina L »

Hi Eric;

That sounds awesome, Keystone has been on my list! Let me know if you are definitely going. Would love to get some knowledge on the dive site from people who have done it.
Gina L
@lifeofascubadiver
www.ginalusardi.com
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

PM sent!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!