Howdy all

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
fishingtonian
Getting To Know Folks

Howdy all

Post by fishingtonian »

Hello! My name is Matthew.

I've peeked at the northwest dive club forums every now and then over the past few years and decided it was time to join! I did all my training up to rescue diver here in Seattle then did some scientific diving in Monterrey Bay a couple years back, but when I stopped taking classes my diving really fell off.

Anyhow, looking to get back into it and find some dive buddies or groups to dive with. I live in north Seattle and am happy to dive at Alki, Edmonds, Redondo, Mukilteo... and my family has a place by Port Townsend if anyone dives way out there!

:mermaid:
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Howdy all

Post by ScubaJess »

Welcome to the club. You should come join us for Thursday nights at Redondo ThThTh , we usually meet at 6-6:30pm ... Hope we can dive soon :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Hi. Welcome!
When do you want to dive?

Point hudson in Port Townsend is a great dive. Many from Seattle do it. I suspect more now with keystone closed. Several board members also live in that area. It's current sensitive tho...

PT is also a great launchpad for salt creek and sekiu and northern hood canal sites as compared to those of us from Seattle.
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
fishingtonian
Getting To Know Folks

Post by fishingtonian »

Sadly I have class on Thursday nights so I won't be able to join ThThTh till that's over, but I should be free at most other times. Maybe I'll try to join up with Bubbles and Suds.

Thanks for the tips about PT dive spots YellowEye! Would love to get out there.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Yeah come on down, would love to have ya!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Welcome to the board!