New to the group

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
TheDiverBob
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

New to the group

Post by TheDiverBob »

I have been diving for about a year now, and I have only recently discovered the sites around Hoodsport and the Seattle area.

I am from Eugene, OR, and it seems I have added about 1k miles last couple of months driving up to dive Sund Rock, 3 Trees, and Redondo... I am interested in learning about the other sites in the area... and anything down Oregon way as well.

Always looking for buddies to dive on the weekend. And always looking to expand my skill set.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Re: New to the group

Post by YellowEye »

Hi
Welcome!

It may be a long way from Oregon but several are likely heading up to keystone this weekend, if you can take the commute and you're ready for the next step in difficulty after the more southern sites.
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: New to the group

Post by ScubaJess »

Welcome to the club... I agree keystone is fantastic... hope you can join in for some dives soon 🤿🦑🐙🖖🐟🦐🤩
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco: