Help Request - Lake Washington

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
lesmca
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Help Request - Lake Washington

Post by lesmca »

Hoping this is appropriate. Item lost in Lake WA very close into shore by Gasworks Park. Can pinpoint exact area. Wondering if any of you lovely diver folks frequently dive there and would be interested in diving to find for a charge? Item lost is valued at $175, expensive sunglasses. Hoping to find help for less than replacement cost... Appreciate the consideration and if this post is problematic, my apologies. Leslie
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: Help Request - Lake Washington

Post by Nwbrewer »

Hi Leslie,

No problem asking for help here!

Gasworks is unfortunately on Lake Union, not Lake Washington, and diving there is by special permit as far as I know.

Also, you might take your number off the public post, if someone is able to help, then can PM you through the board and share contact info there.

I hope you find someone able to help!

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

BillZ wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:55 am Tagging BillZ
Bill, do you know anybody who dives Lake Union?
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
BillZ
Aquanaut

Post by BillZ »

YellowEye wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:21 am
BillZ wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:55 am Tagging BillZ
Bill, do you know anybody who dives Lake Union?
As mentioned, diving in Lake Union requires a permit. The only folks that I know that are out there are Ben Griner with his Coastal Sensing & Survey group.