Greetings from Lacey

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
PaperClip619
Getting To Know Folks

Greetings from Lacey

Post by PaperClip619 »

Hello All,

New diver here in Lacey WA. Got my PADI OW cert on base at JBLM and went for a total of 6 dives when i was in Kauai on vacay. Back to cold water diving. Slowly getting my gear together and recovering from a knee injury. Off the Hook Diving is my LDS and keep am trying to get out to some of their shop dives. Im open to diving with others as well to learn more. Next up might be my dry suit cert and/or Advance Open Water so i can get down further. Look forward to diving with you all.

Albert
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Re: Greetings from Lacey

Post by YellowEye »

Welcome to the addiction!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Welcome to the club! I hope we can see you for a dive soon. I think you will enjoy it much more in a drysuit 🖖🤿🐙🐟🦐
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
PaperClip619
Getting To Know Folks

Post by PaperClip619 »

YellowEye wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:43 pm Welcome to the addiction!
Thanks! The addiction to spendnig money on gear lol. But I do love it.
PaperClip619
Getting To Know Folks

Post by PaperClip619 »

ScubaJess wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:14 am Welcome to the club! I hope we can see you for a dive soon. I think you will enjoy it much more in a drysuit 🖖🤿🐙🐟🦐
Can't wait to try it out!
bwilcock1014
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by bwilcock1014 »

I did my drysuit, deep, and Nitrox with OTH after getting certified in Kona, HI. All have given me a greater understanding of the sport.

If you do four specialties and log your dives with the SSI app, they recognize you as AOW without paying for an extra class.

I'm based in Tumwater and am looking for some midweek dive buddies. (The one can't-miss meeting I have is during OTH's weekly shop dive...)
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Great! Once you get your night and you're comfortable with that, you're welcome to join us Thursday nights at Redondo. We have several coming from the Olympia area. Look for the ththth threads in the planning section!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!