Greetings!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
RSdancey
Avid Diver

Greetings!

Post by RSdancey »

Hello! My name is Ryan Dancey. My wife and I have been diving for about 2 years. My daughter just got certified this year. We try to get out at least once a week. Looking forward to reading many messages here on the board!
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Welcome to the club!! :partyman:
Who run barter town?
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Hi, Ryan. Welcome to the club- great bunch of divers here. Hope to see you and the Mrs. in the water sometime!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Hola Ryan, congratulations on getting the whole fam certified. I'm looking forward to seeing you around!
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Welcome to the site and club, We have a great group of divers and dive planners, you should enjoy it. Your next step is to join us on a dive and tellus what size t-shirt you wear. they are 15 dollars and are a non profit thing, calvin bought all them and we just pay him for them. they are sweet looking. with the orca in the diversdown flag
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
RSdancey
Avid Diver

Post by RSdancey »

We're based in Bellevue, but we regularly dive from Redondo to Edmonds, and in Hood Canal; we're pretty flexible as to sites!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Let me add my welcome and thanks again for your thoughts on doubles!

Hope to see you on a dive some time! I'm in the South end... Lakewood, so let us know if you get down this way!

Tom Nic
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Hey welcome I belive this makes you our first diving familey

That is so awsome, I am trying to convince my wife and son to take lesons but have not had much luck just yet.

Welcome and i look foward to getting the chance to dive with you

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

RSdancey wrote:We're based in Bellevue, but we regularly dive from Redondo to Edmonds, and in Hood Canal; we're pretty flexible as to sites!
any chance we will be seeing you at our BBQ weekend at the trailer house at Sund Rock?

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
RSdancey
Avid Diver

Post by RSdancey »

I'd like to be there but unfortunately I'll be out of town on business travel. :(
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

Welcome RS. We frequent the Alki Coves on Wednesday. You should get yourself and your family down for a meet and great. We look forward to diving with you all.