Happy to find you all!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Chevayea
Compulsive Diver

Happy to find you all!

Post by Chevayea »

Hello everyone,

Nice to meet all of you. I'm new to the diving community but I received my advanced cert this year and am working on my SSI stress and Rescue. I've had many snorkeling trips to Belize and Mexico and i've been free diving for a few years in the Sound. This year i finally broke down and got certified thinking "Really, how much cooler can it be than what i'm already doing?" Well, I haven't been free diving again this year :)

I have been keeping track of my favorite dive spots and fortunately i work in Multimedia so i was able to put together a good website to help people find/share dive sites and photos. Feel free to visit it at <A href="http://www.theperfectdive.com/" target='_blank'>ThePerfectDive.com</A>. Please share your feedback with me. Hope to see you in the water!
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

rock on and welcome! #-o my dive gear is getting shore sickness!! must get back into water..... you found the place to be if your inneed of a dive buddy! later!

jeff
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
Seth T.
Amphibian

Post by Seth T. »

Welcome! You'll fit right in!

Wicked website, by the way! :partyman:
Seth T.
PADI Master Diver
http://www.sethtower.com

Ratfish piss me off.
Chevayea
Compulsive Diver

Post by Chevayea »

Seth T. wrote:Welcome! You'll fit right in!

Wicked website, by the way! :partyman:
THANKS! I've been working hard on it. It started as a way of my dive buddies and i to keep track of our dive spots but since i'm a creative director i had to add some flare...plus i have web developers at my disposal :-)

Let me know what i can do to make it better! Its out there for all to use.

Glad to be a part of the group!!!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Hey, I like the web site!
Welcome to the club.
looking fwd to meeting up with you some day.
"I see you like to hang out at the local dives."
A couple of years ago that would have meant something completely different to me.
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: