hi all.

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
jeff98208
Aquanaut

hi all.

Post by jeff98208 »

i'm looking for someone to dive with. let it be mukilteo t dock or edmonds oil dock. later.

good day
jeff
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

welcome Jeff:

I did not know there was diving at th Edmonds T dock?

can you tell me a little more about that site ?
I dive the Under Water park some times but have never made the T dock Dive?

what is the bottom like and is there lots to see?

welcome to our little P.O.D
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Sparky, he's talking about Edomonds Oil Dock. It's an oil dock just south of Edmonds Underwater Park. It's a great dive to do at night. Tons of ratfish whose eyes make creepy reflections in the dark. Tons of pilings going in at all angles and the metal of the oil dock (I think) makes your compass all wacky. Relatively long surface swim.

Jeff, tell us a little bit more about yourself, so we can help match you up with some buddies and also so we can plan the dive =D>
jeff98208
Aquanaut

hi all.

Post by jeff98208 »

than-x sparky i've been diving since feburaury 27th 2005. i currently have 5 certifacations working on a sixth. they are open water, advanced open water, nitrox, rescue diver, efr (emergancy first responder). i am working on underwater photography. i have 24 dives, 6 are at the edmonds oil dock. i'm looking some one or a group of people to just dive and have a good time. and maybe introduce me to new dive sites. later
calvin

goo day!
jeff
Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Post by Sasquatch »

Hey, Jeff!

Welcome to the NWDC. I've only done the oil dock twice but it was fun and different then EUP.

Sea ya!
sparky
I've Got Gills

Re: hi all.

Post by sparky »

jeff98208 wrote:than-x sparky i've been diving since feburaury 27th 2005. i currently have 5 certifacations working on a sixth. they are open water, advanced open water, nitrox, rescue diver, efr (emergancy first responder). i am working on underwater photography. i have 24 dives, 6 are at the edmonds oil dock. i'm looking some one or a group of people to just dive and have a good time. and maybe introduce me to new dive sites. later
calvin

goo day!
jeff
Well then you have found the right place
this is the best group of divers I have ever found I would only add post offten and dive more

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
jeff98208
Aquanaut

hi all

Post by jeff98208 »

deal.
if you, calvin or sasquach are up for a dive on monday the 24th let me know.the people i normaly dive with can't dive as much as i'd like to.

later
jeff