Dive Board Immigrant

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
60south
Pelagic

Dive Board Immigrant

Post by 60south »

¡Hola Amigos!

Some of you probably already know me from other boards. If not, I apologize in advance. :D

Since the other "Northwest Diver" board seems to be falling on hard times, I'm defecting and requesting asylum. That, and while reading through some of the messages here I took offense to scottax's signature line, so I had to register to respond. 流口水的婊子和猴子的笨兒子 back at ya' dude, and 喝畜生雜交的髒貨!. Ha, I laugh.

Glenn
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: Dive Board Immigrant

Post by spatman »

welcome aboard!

and y'all are going to have to translate the smack talking....
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

All smack talkers should be granted Asylum upon request regardless of what language they choose to use! Welcome Greg. And since you and ScottSax seem to have something in common, you are also welcome to pledge your undying allegiance to Fishtiq and I. You're welcome.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Welcome to the dark side Glenn! Been here awhile and it's much more lively than the old board. (Some times a little too lively) But I think you'll like it. Some of the same people are here.
See ya around the 22nd
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Welcome to the site!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
60south
Pelagic

Post by 60south »

Wow, such a warm welcome. It feels like family already. [BWAAA-HA-HA-HA. Evil laugh.]

Dusty, where the heck are you? Kim is worried. He says if you don't dive every day you may dry out and crumble like a dessicated leaf. Maybe he told you about the big anchor we found down by the Hood Canal bridge -- we went down there today with a 250lb lift bag and recovered it. Very fun. Another lawn ornament for him...
Pez wrote:you are also welcome to pledge your undying allegiance to Fishtiq and I. You're welcome.
Okay, I do. I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into, but then neither do you. [Insert another evil laugh here].
spatman wrote:and y'all are going to have to translate the smack talking....
Gospodin Scottsax's signature questions my (our) noble heritage. In response, I kindly refer to his alternative sexual practices. :partyman:
Kalatin
Dive-aholic

Post by Kalatin »

60South wrote:Gospodin Scottsax's signature questions my (our) noble heritage. In response, I kindly refer to his alternative sexual practices.
I love online translators. When I copy and paste the entire text, the translation is "The mouth-watering whore and monkey's stupid son back at ya' dude, and drink the domestic animal hybrid's dirty goods!."
Last edited by Kalatin on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Another marathon, rush hour trek to foolishly compress myself and risk bodily harm and/or death to look at fishies!!! I love it!" - Casey B.
"The circle of life is a bitch when you're hungry." - Sockmonkey
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

60south wrote:Dusty, where the heck are you? Kim is worried. He says if you don't dive every day you may dry out and crumble like a dessicated leaf. Maybe he told you about the big anchor we found down by the Hood Canal bridge -- we went down there today with a 250lb lift bag and recovered it. Very fun. Another lawn ornament for him...
Wish I could but alas Bare has my suit and won't give it back till late next week. I am dessicated, nitrogen deprived, and suffering from cabin fever! Not to mention having new toys I want to introduce to puget sound. :crybaby:
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

My signature line is a quote from one of my favorite tv shows, Firefly. I certainly wouldn't refer to anyone else like that. It's not my fault my dad was a monkey....

:dontknow:
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
60south
Pelagic

Post by 60south »

Hey now, I was all set to get good 'n riled up. Well drat. Now I'll have to get into a scuffle wit' someone else. :axe:

(Nice to meet you, Scottsax. You know I'm just having fun with you, yes? I knew you had to be a Firefly fan.)

glenn
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Welcome to the club!
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

Kalatin wrote:
60South wrote:Gospodin Scottsax's signature questions my (our) noble heritage. In response, I kindly refer to his alternative sexual practices.
I love online translators. When I copy and paste the entire text, the translation is "The mouth-watering whore and monkey's stupid son back at ya' dude, and drink the domestic animal hybrid's dirty goods!."
:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Shiny!

Welcome to the board, Glenn. As you can see, we're easily derailed off topic.

Let's dive!
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome to the Club/Board Glenn!
It looks as if you'll fit in just fine here!

Now...Do you dive on Thursdays? :bounce: :smt064
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
60south
Pelagic

Post by 60south »

BASSMAN wrote: Now...Do you dive on Thursdays? :bounce: :smt064
I'll dive ANY day of the week! Ah, hmmm... The only problem is that I don't get over to the Seattle-side of the water very often, it takes a special event to pry me off the Peninsula. (But if I can find another diver to carpool with I'll go anywhere.)