Word...

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Leithius
Just Settling In

Word...

Post by Leithius »

How you all doing? I'm introducing myself new to the dive forum here from Portland. Word...

Anyone down to try and do some shore dives on the OR coast or Clear Lake? I know the rumors say conditions are rough, but if anyone is ok with some challenge, feel free to hit me up if you need a buddy.

Leithius :naka:
60% of the time it works, every time...
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: Word...

Post by spatman »

what up, Leithius!

we've got a few other portlanders and oregonians on this forum. check out the oregon forum to see when people are diving the coast or heading up north.

hope to see you around sometime!
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Leithius..Welcome to the club.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Welcome, you will find a lot of helpful people here.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome!

You'll like it here... unless you're in a very small minority of cranky people. :axe: :supz: :toimonster:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
ORDiver
Aquanaut

Post by ORDiver »

Hey Leith.

Nice to see you here. I just got done replying to you're email. We'll go diving soon!

dave