Instructor Recommendation for Junior OW

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Instructor Recommendation for Junior OW

Post by Tangfish »

Looking for an instructor recommendation for a friend whose kids are 13 and 11. He wants to do a referral certification, doing the open water portion of their training in Hawaii, so looking for an instructor to do the class and pool portions here locally.

Some OWSI are better with kids than others, so Iโ€™m trying to help my friend find someone with the right background and skills to help his kids start off their scuba adventures the right way.

Theyโ€™re based in Mercer Island so please bear the geography in mind.

Thanks All!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Instructor Recommendation for Junior OW

Post by ScubaJess »

You should check out Annie Crawley, she is awesome! Always teaching kids to dive at Edmonds UW park! She is super nice! ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿคฟ

http://www.anniecrawley.com/news-media/ ... ving-camp/
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

ScubaJess wrote:You should check out Annie Crawley, she is awesome! Always texting kids to dive at Edmonds UW park! She is super nice! ImageImageImageImage๐Ÿคฟ

Awesome suggestion, thanks ScubaJess!!
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

ScubaJess wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:15 pm You should check out Annie Crawley, she is awesome! Always teaching kids to dive at Edmonds UW park! She is super nice! ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿคฟ

Plus 2 on that one Calvin. Annie is really awesome. Kids diving are her thing.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I put my buddy in touch with her and they hit it off right away, and have something scheduled. Thanks again for pointing me to her ScubaJess and another vote of confidence GDog!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Sweet! That's awesome!!! Happy diving ๐Ÿคฟ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ––
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Sweet! That's awesome!!! Happy diving ๐Ÿคฟ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ––
Live Long And Prosper!!!