Free Decompression Workshop

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: Free Decompression Workshop

Post by LCF »

I think thirty is about what we can handle, plus kibitzers. Some people may have to park across the street and have a short walk.

What do you need for presentation purposes, Scott? Do you have a projector for your Powerpoint stuff? We have a wide-screen TV, but it isn't in the large room.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
vbcoachchris
Dive-aholic

Post by vbcoachchris »

I have an LCD. That is all I should need. What time works for you? Can you send me your adress,s oI can get the info out to everyone. Thank you for providing us with a location

Scott
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

vbcoachchris wrote:I have an LCD. That is all I should need. What time works for you? Can you send me your adress,s oI can get the info out to everyone. Thank you for providing us with a location

Scott
...and make sure they know to wear black!!
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Your original time works fine.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

vbcoachchris wrote:Actually I use beer in the workshop. It makes a great demo. I am open to any brand.

Scott
I get that. Last night I was slowly opening a 2ltr of rootbeer at the dinner table and my 5yr-old daughter asked "WHAT are you doing?" and I replied "A controlled ascent."
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

airsix wrote:
vbcoachchris wrote:Actually I use beer in the workshop. It makes a great demo. I am open to any brand.

Scott
I get that. Last night I was slowly opening a 2ltr of rootbeer at the dinner table and my 5yr-old daughter asked "WHAT are you doing?" and I replied "A controlled ascent."
A real man would have shaken it first. Not judging, just saying...
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
vbcoachchris
Dive-aholic

Post by vbcoachchris »

I was able to secure the classroom at Lighthouse Dive Center in Seattle (8215 Lake City Way
Seattle, WA 98115). Bring your current deco method (computer, tables, software, etc.) if you want to compare some differnt models.

Call me if you have any questions.

Scott
425 241 1113
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

Thanks again Scott! Excellent presentation and a great service to the community. :smt038