DAN DEMP class

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

DAN DEMP class

Post by WylerBear »

Hey all! For all of you Portlanders/Oregonians that would like to take a DAN DEMP class, I will be offering this with bonus Neuro class on April 11th at Seven Seas Scuba.
For this class, you'll be certified as O2 Provider, Advanced O2, Hazardous Marine Life Injures, and AED. And the additonal Neuro Provider class.
If you are interested, contact me or Seven Seas in Vancouver, WA.
Georgia

NOT diving is NOT an option
-Aaron-
Dive-aholic

Re: DAN DEMP class

Post by -Aaron- »

WylerBear,

I am interested in this class :). Is a valid CPR certification the only prerequisite? Unfortunately I am not yet certified, but if I can find a local CPR class happening before the 11th then I would like to attend. Any chance you would consider offering CPR certification before this class if there was enough interest or does that just make for too long of a day?
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Re: DAN DEMP class

Post by WylerBear »

CPR is the only prerequisite. I wouldn't do a CPR class on the same day but if there is enough interest I could do it prior to the 11th. Like perhaps the afternoon of the 10th. Contact Seven Seas to sign up for the DEMP class, then contact me again if you want me to schedule a CPR or CPR & First Aid class.
Thanks for your interest.
Georgia

NOT diving is NOT an option