DAN O2 provider class in Portland/Vancouver area

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
Post Reply
User avatar
oregondiver
Submariner
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 am

DAN O2 provider class in Portland/Vancouver area

Post by oregondiver » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:21 am

After my recent "fun" with O2 and a hyperbaric chamber...funkydiver and I are getting O2 certified.

Wylerbear (Georgia Arrow) is going to teach the DAN O2 provider class (I think affiliated with Seven Seas in vancouver).
We haven't picked a date yet (there is one on the 19th, but it is a PADI class) but let me know if you were interested. Cost is $95 for the 3-4 hour class. It will be afterwork Mon-Fri
Shell
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

"fins are like shoes....you can never have enough pairs." -Lizard0924

User avatar
ORDiver
Aquanaut
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:54 pm

Re: DAN O2 provider class

Post by ORDiver » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:03 pm

I might be up for that. Let me know when a date is set.

What's up with "fun"? You didn't get bent did you?!

User avatar
WylerBear
I've Got Gills
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:29 am

Re: DAN O2 provider class

Post by WylerBear » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:49 pm

It looks like the DAN O2 Provider course I'll be teaching will be on Oct 20th. Nicolle Pratt will be giving the PADI O2 Provider course on September 23rd. Both classes will be at Seven Seas Scuba in Vancouver.
If interested in either class, please call the shop to reserve your spot.
Thanks.
Georgia

NOT diving is NOT an option

User avatar
ktb
I've Got Gills
Posts: 1541
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:23 am

Re: DAN O2 provider class

Post by ktb » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:56 pm

oregondiver wrote:After my recent "fun" with O2 and a hyperbaric chamber...funkydiver and I are getting O2 certified.

Wylerbear (Georgia Arrow) is going to teach the DAN O2 provider class (I think affiliated with Seven Seas in vancouver).
We haven't picked a date yet (there is one on the 19th, but it is a PADI class) but let me know if you were interested. Cost is $95 for the 3-4 hour class. It will be afterwork Mon-Fri
Shell


Yay for you two! :joshsmith: :joshsmith:

(on taking the class, not the recent shenanigans)
Kelly

User avatar
funkydiver
Frequent Bubbler
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:43 am

Re: DAN O2 provider class

Post by funkydiver » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:14 pm

We prefer to use the term "hijinx" in the Funk Household... :thankyouyellow:

It's really a more appropriate term for what we get ourselves into... :stickwhack:
Growing old is mandatory... Growing up is optional

User avatar
ktb
I've Got Gills
Posts: 1541
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:23 am

Re: DAN O2 provider class

Post by ktb » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:10 pm

funkydiver wrote:We prefer to use the term "hijinx" in the Funk Household... :thankyouyellow:

It's really a more appropriate term for what we get ourselves into... :stickwhack:



Jim, there really is NO appropriate term for what you two get yourselves into.
Kelly

Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot
Posts: 7489
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:11 pm

Re: DAN O2 provider class

Post by Tangfish » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Moving thread to Education Forum. :bye:

User avatar
Dive_Girl
Frequent Bubbler
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:18 am

Re: DAN O2 provider class

Post by Dive_Girl » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:10 am

I am doing a PADI O2 class this month, but it is on Thursday the 23rd from 7-9pm. :)
If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu.
http://www.pnwscuba.com
http://www.sevenseasscuba.com

User avatar
oregondiver
Submariner
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 am

Re: DAN O2 provider class

Post by oregondiver » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:51 am

Tangfish wrote:Moving thread to Education Forum. :bye:

But could it be cross referenced in the Oregon forum since the class would be held near us Portland folks?
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

"fins are like shoes....you can never have enough pairs." -Lizard0924

User avatar
spatman
I've Got Gills
Posts: 10881
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 7:06 am

Re: DAN O2 provider class in Portland/Vancouver area

Post by spatman » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:00 am

i changed the thread title to include portland/vancouver and added a redirect in the oregon forum.
Image

User avatar
oregondiver
Submariner
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 am

Re: DAN O2 provider class in Portland/Vancouver area

Post by oregondiver » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:01 am

spatman wrote:i changed the thread title to include portland/vancouver and added a redirect in the oregon forum.

Thanks spatty....(and what are you doing up? I thought you computer gurus slept all day and played online all night?)
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

"fins are like shoes....you can never have enough pairs." -Lizard0924

User avatar
spatman
I've Got Gills
Posts: 10881
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 7:06 am

Re: DAN O2 provider class in Portland/Vancouver area

Post by spatman » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 am

oregondiver wrote:
spatman wrote:i changed the thread title to include portland/vancouver and added a redirect in the oregon forum.

Thanks spatty....(and what are you doing up? I thought you computer gurus slept all day and played online all night?)


i wish. i'm just a working grunt, doing the 9 to 5 thing...
Image

Post Reply