question about naui cert

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
Scott
Avid Diver

Re: question about naui cert

Post by Scott »

Mine has Name, Registration #, Hours, Date & Instructor Number. It's from the mid 70's
Nootka Sound- probably the best kept secret on the west coast
Cera
Submariner

Post by Cera »

I'm pretty excited they asked for a photo this year. How dumb is it to issue a card w/o a photo? Anyway....
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cera17
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Most agencies don't put photos on their C-card. This is an old picture of my certifications ... I've added a few since then ... from several different agencies, and none have a photo on them ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

I got my c-card from a box of cracker-jacks, and it has a number on it. No pic tho :(
ORDiver
Aquanaut

Post by ORDiver »

My drivers license has a number, a picture and a date on it. I also have a debit card with a number and a picture on it. Then there's my credit card, it only has a number on it with no picture. My Oregon electrical license has a picture and a number on it but my Washington electrical license only has a number on it. My lift operators cert. has a number on it.