Recommendations for Instructors in the Walla Walla area

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Recommendations for Instructors in the Walla Walla area

Post by Waynne Fowler »

I had a guy come through the shop today. He live's in Walla Walla and is aching to learn to dive. Our classes won't work for him as it's a six hour drive (one way). I thought I'd throw this out to the forum and see if there is anyone who knows of an instructor East of the mountains that has a leaning toward a philosophy of DIR diving and instruction.

Any help at all would be appreciated. He's a heck of a nice guy, his biggest drawback is 'time' and his location.

Thank you for you help.
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
airsix
I've Got Gills

Re: Recommendations for Instructors in the Walla Walla area

Post by airsix »

Hi Waynne,
There are actually multiple instructors teaching in Walla Walla. None are team-oriented. I'm just down the road in the Tri-Cities and would be happy to dive with him once he's certified. I'm always looking for team divers in this area.

PM me if you want specifics on the instructors and contact info.

Ben
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey