Free Online Fishinar tonight 5pm - Wrasse Class

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
nwscubamom
I've Got Gills

Free Online Fishinar tonight 5pm - Wrasse Class

Post by nwscubamom »

Alright my fellow cold water divers who occasionally venture into warm tropical waters (and no, I'm not referring to you taking a shower) :tomnic: - LISTEN UP!:

REEF online Fishinar TONIGHT! :popcorn: 5pm Left Coast time - The Wrasse Class, with fun instructor extraordinaire Jonathan Lavan. Learn the top 12 wrasse seen in Caribbean waters and how to tell the pesky things apart. It's free, only an hour, and you'll have a blast! :taco:

Register here: http://www.reef.org/resources/webinars

And here's your instructor Jonathan Lavan - he dives warm water, he dives cold water, he dives lukewarm water. He does it all.
Would you trust this man to tell your Wrasse from...well...nevermind.
Would you trust this man to tell your Wrasse from...well...nevermind.
- Janna :partydance:
Janna Nichols
My underwater photo galleries
REEF Citizen Science Program Manager
Seen any cool critters lately?
><((((°>
-----------------------------
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Free Online Fishinar tonight 5pm - Wrasse Class

Post by Tom Nic »

Boy, I wanted to come to this, but after seeing the picture of the instructor I'm not so sure.... :smt064

May see you tonight Janna - with this flu I can't do much of anything else....
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman