Nitrox Cert

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
Alaska-Herb
Aquaphile

Nitrox Cert

Post by Alaska-Herb »

Hi there we do not have a shop in town and I have not yet invested in a blender for my compressor so I have never needed a nitrox cert until now. I am Planning a trip to warm water in June with a lot of diving which would benefit from nitrox. I will be coming to the greater Seattle area for a weekend and would like to take a nitrox course on a Saturday. As I am flying Sunday I need it to be a course that does not require the cert dive. I also will be hauling two new to me tanks back with me so I have no room to actually carry my gear even if I stayed an extra day. I know there are some courses that can be done over the internet however I learn better in person if possible. I am really more interested in the knowledge than the card but the card will be necessary. Is there a shop or instructor that you folks would recommend for a Padi nitrox course, It does not have to be Padi but everything else is Padi so that is my preference.

Thanks for your recommendations
Herb
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Nitrox Cert

Post by Norris »

Try this...

http://bit.ly/1orw3lX

:neener:

I don't know anyone who has done it this way, but considering your location, it would probably be handy.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Alaska-Herb
Aquaphile

Post by Alaska-Herb »

Norris wrote:Try this...

http://bit.ly/1orw3lX

:neener:

I don't know anyone who has done it this way, but considering your location, it would probably be handy.
Thanks I was aware of the online option and will reserve that as an option however I was actually hoping to do it real time in person for my personal best learning opportunity.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Actually I apologize for not reading further before assuming I had the answer.

Good luck on finding an instructor.

:supz:
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

I would contact Josh at Tacoma Scuba. 253-238-1754
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
Alaska-Herb
Aquaphile

Post by Alaska-Herb »

Linedog wrote:I would contact Josh at Tacoma Scuba. 253-238-1754
thanks for the recommendation I called and I think I have it set up. I just need to nail down the actual trip dates now.
Herb