AOW and Rescue class in May

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
sarinae
Aquaphile

AOW and Rescue class in May

Post by sarinae »

Not sure if any of my fellow NW Diveclub members would be interested in this, but Argonauts Diving is offering a great deal on a combined AOW/Rescue cert's this month. Some folks dropped out of the class recently and they are looking to put some more folks in there to make it fun and educational.

On their website this was what the offer shows:

Screamin Deal of the Month. The month of Mays screamin deal is Adv Open Water/Rescue Diver Combo class for only $250.00. Include both the Adventures in Diving and REscue Diver manuals. Valid only for the following dates, AOW class starts Thurs May 8th (classroom), May 10 and 11 (two dives each day), May 12th (evening dive). Then concludes with the PADI Rescue Diver Class, with classroom on Wed evening, May 14th, pool session Thursday evening followed by one dive Friday evening and one dive on Sat morning, May 17th. Must have CPR/First Aid card prior to start of Rescue class. Two cert levels, one low price!

I'd love to dive and learn with some other folks, I promise to bring chocolate if that will help entice anyone! Their website is here in case anyone is interested: http://www.argonautdiving.com/index.php/classes

I am in no way affiliated with them except as a student trying to drum up some more classmates, so please go easy on me if you feel this is an advertisement---my only benefit is to have some other folks to pick on for rescue training!