Open water Class

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
Snidely
Frequent Bubbler

Open water Class

Post by Snidely »

My friend is interested in learning to dive! (new dive buddy!) She lives in the Black Diamond area.
I was wondering if anyone had a shop or instructor they recommended? The shop I went to is gone and so is the shop I was going to recommend she go to :(

Thanks!
2 in / 2 out, everyone goes home
kerbyk
Avid Diver

Re: Open water Class

Post by kerbyk »

I start teaching again in September at the Underwater Sports in Bellevue...I live in Ravensdale (right next door to Black Diamond), and the most convenient shop for me is the UWS in Federal way...it's a hike, but 18 is usually pretty quick and it's right off the end of 18...that's what I'd recommend from a pure convenience perspective. The folks at TLSea are great as well, just not as easy to get to for us :-)
Any pizza is a "personal pizza" if you just believe in yourself.
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Re: Open water Class

Post by Grateful Diver »

My girlfriend's son just got OW certified by Don Pierce at Bellevue UWS. Seems to have done a great job, by all I can tell from having done some dives with him post-OW.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/