DAN O2/Advanced O2 Review

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

DAN O2/Advanced O2 Review

Post by Sasquatch »

Just wanted to say Thank You! to Zen Diver for a great pair of important classes nicely presented and to Grateful Diver for assisting and providing a comfortable venue.

Thanks, too, to Holly (aka Gilly Weed) for being a good skills buddy.

I sincerely hope that I never have to O2 another diver but if the need arises I'll be able and willing to help.

=D>
Zen Diver v1
Aquaphile

Post by Zen Diver v1 »

Thanks for your kind words David, and I hope you had as much fun as I did. Hopefully you'll never have to use your new skills, but if you do, you'll be prepared. =D>

-Valerie
GillyWeed
Submariner

Post by GillyWeed »

Hi Valerie, Bob, and David.

I also want to extend my thanks to Valerie and Bob for their help and instruction. And Bob your smoothies are the bomb. Thanks for letting us use your oh so crowded living room. Next time warn me that I am going to have to move furniture though k? :evil4:

And to David, thanks for being my partner in crime, oops I mean aid. \:D/

For those of you who haven't taken this class, you need too! It was very informative and hopefully we wont ever have to use our skills. But isn't it nice to know that there are 2 more divers out there who can.

Valerie, I hope you are feeling better. Don't forget the vitimin C!

See you all in the water! :supz:

Holly
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"