To "P" or not to "P" Really, it's no Que

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

camerone wrote:
Pez7378 wrote: What is it you know about these things that I don't? I'm terrified to try that again without proper adult supervision.
I felt the same way, when I was trying the samples on for size. Turns out the stickiness of the glue goes away a bit after you've had it on for a few hours, at least somewhat goes away... makes it easier to remove, as does a hot shower. Using the right size makes matters a bit better, too - the too small ones are a pain to remove...

I also find the alcohol prep pads you use to prepare a site for injections helps remove the adhesive...roll a little, swab a little :) My cat's diabetic, and needs regular insulin, so I have a stash of those lying around, anyway.
Interesting. I had it on all day and believe me, there was no reduction in stickiness. I tried the HOT washcloth for 2-3 minutes. And the hot shower. The only thing I cannot answer is the Correct size issue. But my only other option is the 41mm.
dsteding wrote:the 41 mm is downright stupid how big that thing is.
I agree. Not sure that was the issue. Like Bob said.....
Grateful Diver wrote: There are some places adhesives were never meant to go"
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

And you guys call ME stupid for diving wet!!!!

Pez, I got some spam today that claims if you take their pills you'll make it into that 41mm. I already sent them your billing information, no need to thank me, just trying to help.

:evil4:

Jake
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Scubagirl45 wrote:
Pez7378 wrote:I'm terrified to try that again without proper adult supervision.
:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

p.s. The humor is the only reason I'm reading this thread!!!!!!!!!!
I'm here to point and giggle, something girls are pretty good at. :evil4:

And to find out who's ripping what off their *beep*.
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
mattwave
Amphibian

Post by mattwave »

I personally dive with zero adhesive caths (Rochesters), the only way to plumb.
"Scuba Like You Love It!"
Let's go diving
camerone
Submariner

Post by camerone »

Scubagirl45 wrote: LMAO :evil4: You guys have provided some great late-evening entertainment!
...and I'm sure we're all following the struggles of the She-P thread over on TDS, too, so I suppose turnabout is fair play :) ...er...we _are_ following that thread, right guys? ...anyone?
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

camerone wrote:
Scubagirl45 wrote: LMAO :evil4: You guys have provided some great late-evening entertainment!
...and I'm sure we're all following the struggles of the She-P thread over on TDS, too, so I suppose turnabout is fair play :) ...er...we _are_ following that thread, right guys? ...anyone?
I'll admit to that. Makes me glad I am a dude-that seems like a lot of work.

Agreed re the adhesive becoming a bit easier to get off after a few hours.
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Nwbrewer wrote::laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Pez, I got some spam today that claims if you take their pills you'll make it into that 41mm. I already sent them your billing information, no need to thank me, just trying to help.

Jake
Thought we talked about that. I'm still getting those at work. You said Boeing had a better filter.
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

camerone wrote:
Guilty.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Pez7378 wrote:
Nwbrewer wrote::laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Jake
Thought we talked about that. I'm still getting those at work. You said Boeing had a better filter.
Yeah but my yahoo filter does nothing.... :pale: