nice looking UTD meg (CCR!!!)

Post by ljjames »

----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Re: nice looking UTD meg (CCR!!!)

Post by Burntchef »

why the manifold? were the hundreds of units built before not good enough? or are valve drills something we just cant ever get away from :penelope:
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

I'm actually going to be spending a chunk of the day with this today starting around 11am.

If anyone has any questions about it, I'd be glad to ask and post the the answers.
http://www.frogkickdiving.com/

"It's a lot easier when you're not doing it" - CaseyB449

"There needs to be more strawberry condoms. Just not on my regulator" - DSteding
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

BDub wrote:I'm actually going to be spending a chunk of the day with this today starting around 11am.

If anyone has any questions about it, I'd be glad to ask and post the the answers.
has utd adopted the meg? if so thats freaking awesome. just shows you the new shiny happy utd is shattering the old ugly dir perceptions. brian if you need a meg i happen to know ken isnt using his much :stickwhack: . but i would like to know the reasoning behind the manifold and what those protoccols look like.

thanks dude.
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

Burntchef wrote:
BDub wrote:I'm actually going to be spending a chunk of the day with this today starting around 11am.

has utd adopted the meg? if so thats freaking awesome. just shows you the new shiny happy utd is shattering the old ugly dir perceptions. brian if you need a meg i happen to know ken isnt using his much :stickwhack: . but i would like to know the reasoning behind the manifold and what those protoccols look like.

thanks dude.
Howard-

Yes, this is the "UTD RB", for lack of a better phrase. Andrew and Leon worked closely together on this one. Its been in the works for quite some time.

I'll report back within the next day or 2.

"There needs to be more strawberry condoms. Just not on my regulator" - DSteding
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

it definitely looks interesting. i don't have a facebook account, so i don't know what llj posted, but HERE is a photo gallery on the UTD site.

i also started this discussion because i'm curious about the config as well.
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

Mod post:

At the request of a few, and to avoid negative past issues, I've changed the title of this thread. Content is fine, I think many people just don't want this to be tagged with a term full of baggage.

Proceed with your regularly scheduled thread . . .
Fishstiq wrote:
To clarify.........

I cannot stress enough that this is MY PROBLEM.
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

For those interested, Andrew put up some great info, here

We spent some time with it on Saturday. I was impressed, but what do I know?

Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Burntchef wrote:why the manifold? were the hundreds of units built before not good enough? or are valve drills something we just cant ever get away from :penelope:
No other Meg offers as much redundancy as the version with the double-sided Dil does.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Tangfish wrote:
Burntchef wrote:why the manifold? were the hundreds of units built before not good enough? or are valve drills something we just cant ever get away from :penelope:
No other Meg offers as much redundancy as the version with the double-sided Dil does.
that's OC bailout chief! lol
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

CaptnJack wrote:
Tangfish wrote:
Hmmm... who markets this little accessory Calvin?! :rofl:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Sounder wrote:
CaptnJack wrote:
Tangfish wrote:
I don't know, but my guess is that it will be a "two-pronged" marketing strategy, to both the UTD folks and those who are generally interested in CCR. :evil4:
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Tangfish wrote:
Sounder wrote:
CaptnJack wrote:
Tangfish wrote:
I don't know, but my guess is that it will be a "two-pronged" marketing strategy, to both the UTD folks and those who are generally interested in CCR. :evil4:
=D>
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!