Better late than never

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
Iver
Just Settling In

Better late than never

Post by Iver »

Hello folks,

I just found this dive board. I will be coming to the Seattle area, I live in Michigan, and was wondering if anyone would like to dive on Sunday afternoon and/or Monday. I prefer Redondo or the new park at Salt Water Park, but I am intersted in other areas as well. Any interest?

Thanks for the read and I do apologize for the late post. My day job got in the way.

Iver
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Better late than never

Post by Tom Nic »

Hi Iver, and welcome to NWDC.

I'd suggest making an intro post in the introductions section, telling us a bit about yourself and your diving background, and joining one of the many dives that get posted here. Normally I'm diving locally (South end) on Monday, but heading north this week.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Tom Nic
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Hey Iver, may be a little late, but Sat at 9:30AM we are doing Redondo.

D(B)
Iver
Just Settling In

Post by Iver »

Hello all again,

I arrive late on Saturday and will need to pick up a car and tank(s), thus the conservative timing of Sunday afternoon. I suggested the south spots due to convenience to the airport hotel and where I grew up. Alki, Seacrest and point north like Edmonds are great for me too, new as well, at least since the 70's.

Iver
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Post by ldevore »

Welcome Ivar! I've always wanted to dive the Great Lakes, but have never gotten back there to do it.

Tom and I are meeting up at Edmonds at 1:15 on Sunday afternoon (Slack is at 2:15), if you would like to join us. I drive a gold subaru outback.

Lauri
Iver
Just Settling In

Post by Iver »

Lauri,

I will try to make it. I got into the Seattle area late as Chicago had a real weather attitude. I still have to get get my rental vehicle and tank. And there is the thing about my dive bag being on a flight to Las Vegas. First time in many, many years I have had that problem, but I am interested and will try to make it.

Iver