Monday Mukilteo Madness 08/17

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Monday Mukilteo Madness 08/17

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

So who's in for monday?

Seems like a two tank program has been working pretty well, we usually do one dive aroud 4-4:30 and a second around 6:30

Currently I'm planning on being there for both
Last edited by Mattleycrue76 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Monday Mukilteo Madness 08/13

Post by Norris »

Well schucks Matt the next time that a Monday is August 13th isnt until 2012, so this is really planning ahead. I would suggest setting up a plan for a closer date such as Monday August 17th as I really dont like to plan out that far cause something always seems to come up.

:smt064

I plan to do the 6:30 dive. I know that I am not the center of attention of the Monday dive, but would really like to ask that the later dive be as close to 6:30pm as possible, or if at least one person can plan to do the 6:30 with me? I have a deal worked out with the wife to be home as close to 8:30 as possible and I would like to try and honor it... she is great about letting me do my thing, and I try not to push it...shes a dear

Monday - dive after work
Wednesday - band practice
Friday - band practice
Weekend - usually at least one dive.

*I wanted to offer my dive friends the reason behind me being so adament about splashing on time.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Well played Rick! I too realized that MONDAY 8/13 has either come and gone, or hasn't happened yet. This year, 8/13 fell on a Thursday, in fact, it was yesterday which ironically is the very day Matt posted his invite.

I'm all for planning ahead but that is rediculous.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Re: Monday Mukilteo Madness 08/17

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

#-o
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

ok Matt, I've got 8/13/2018 on my calendar. I'm holding you to it. oh, and yes, I'm in for 4:30 and 6:30 this monday.
Geek
Pelagic

Post by Geek »

[quote="Norris"]Well schucks Matt the next time that a Monday is August 13th isnt until 2012, so this is really planning ahead. I would suggest setting up a plan for a closer date such as Monday August 17th as I really dont like to plan out that far cause something always seems to come up.

quote]

Yea but the end of the world is going to be a few months later so we might as well plan the dive now.... :eek:

:rofl:
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Geek wrote:
Norris wrote:Well schucks Matt the next time that a Monday is August 13th isnt until 2012, so this is really planning ahead. I would suggest setting up a plan for a closer date such as Monday August 17th as I really dont like to plan out that far cause something always seems to come up.

quote]

Yea but the end of the world is going to be a few months later so we might as well plan the dive now.... :eek:

:rofl:
yes lets not forget the Myan calendar
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

I will be there, mayan calender or no mayan calender
April
skyydiiver
Avid Diver

Post by skyydiiver »

I'm out..once again..and for the last time this season, climbing is cutting into my diving...
Scuba Diving is not a sport...it's a Leisure Activity - Kerie
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Hi every one ... I'm a new diver and only have 1000 dives since 2001 .. I'd love to dive monday if someone could help me with my skip breathing . Thanks :wedgie:
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

H20doctor wrote:Hi every one ... I'm a new diver and only have 1000 dives since 2001 .. I'd love to dive monday if someone could help me with my skip breathing . Thanks :wedgie:
I can help you with that. Just breathe your tank down to nothing and then skip the breathing :thumb3d:
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by trevorrowe »

Coun't me in for the 6:30 dive.
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Post by ldevore »

Have my gear ready to go and will be there for the 6:30 dive. :partydance:

Lauri
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

I have my gear ready and will be there for the 6.30 dive.
Sean
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

sunnydude wrote:I have my gear ready and will be there for the 6.30 dive.
FUR REEELZ?!?!!?

Sean is coming???

Welcome back!
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

Damn right! Two weeks on a boat and the only diving I was able to do was to remove a line wrapped around a boats shaft.

Looking forward to the dive tonight.
Sean
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

sunnydude wrote:Damn right! Two weeks on a boat and the only diving I was able to do was to remove a line wrapped around a boats shaft.

Wow that's just not right.

See you tonight.