keystone deception pass area **newbie** -whidbey-

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

keystone deception pass area **newbie** -whidbey-

Post by Dashrynn »

I have a buddy already but, I wanna go alot more than he has time for. I live in the oak harbor area and have only 4 dives under my belt. i sport an atomic m1 first and second stage setup with a slimline 2 and a oceanic veo 250 dive computer and a aeris lx bcd.

I have a 7 mm pinnacle cruiser wetsuit and plan on getting a vest real soon (14 mm of oh so good protection) i can rent a vest for now from pat (whidbey island dive center). I have went to 45 feet on my open qual with a vest and this suit at keystone.

I plan on going to rosario,keystone,edmonds (weekends not weekdays)

I have a open water certificate through ssi.

Get off work around 4 weekdays
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: keystone deception pass area **newbie** -whidbey-

Post by sunnydude »

Welcome to the NWDC! I was a newbie with my 4 dives last fall. Great place to find buddies.

You might also post this in the New Member section.
Sean
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Welcome!

If you find yourself down south a ways on a Monday don't hesitate to join us on our weekly Mukilteo Dive!
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Im thinking about doing Edmonds this weekend at about 1pm. Looks like a decent slack and would be happy to show you around. Saturday would be the day. PM me if interested. I will be posting in find a buddy as well.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:Welcome!

If you find yourself down south a ways on a Monday don't hesitate to join us on our weekly Mukilteo Dive!
hmm sounds freaking awesome, i get off at 4 though. But how cold is the water at depth I wonder? im still using a wetsuit and thats my only issue (Gonna get a drysuit asap) and my friend uses a 8 mm semi dry (tosty he said)
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

Dashrynn wrote:

hmm sounds freaking awesome, i get off at 4 though. But how cold is the water at depth I wonder? im still using a wetsuit and thats my only issue (Gonna get a drysuit asap) and my friend uses a 8 mm semi dry (tosty he said)
Temp on monday was 55.
Sean
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Norris wrote:Im thinking about doing Edmonds this weekend at about 1pm. Looks like a decent slack and would be happy to show you around. Saturday would be the day. PM me if interested. I will be posting in find a buddy as well.
My buddy will be available for that dive, he is interested! I just have to get a vest or something so i will stay warm. How deep do you normally go on an edmonds dive? He will stay warm with his semi dry.
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

Dashrynn wrote:
Norris wrote:Im thinking about doing Edmonds this weekend at about 1pm. Looks like a decent slack and would be happy to show you around. Saturday would be the day. PM me if interested. I will be posting in find a buddy as well.
My buddy will be available for that dive, he is interested! I just have to get a vest or something so i will stay warm. How deep do you normally go on an edmonds dive? He will stay warm with his semi dry.
Max at Edmonds is 40' at high water. :)
Sean
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

sunnydude wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:

Temp on monday was 55.
its a maybe because of my work schedule. but i deffiantly want to go!
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

Dashrynn wrote:its a maybe because of my work schedule. but i deffiantly want to go!
The second dive is "scheduled" for 6.30pm if that makes it easier for you.
Sean
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

sunnydude wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:
Max at Edmonds is 40' at high water. :)
deffiantly count us in. Only reason we wouldnt, bad weather or vehicle trouble.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

sunnydude wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:its a maybe because of my work schedule. but i deffiantly want to go!
The second dive is "scheduled" for 6.30pm if that makes it easier for you.
woops all the maybe will nots is directed towards the monday dive. saturday should be a good to go :supz: