Little nip in the air

Re-learning buoyancy skills or have questions (or answers) about diving a CCR or SCR? The No Bubble Zone is the place to discuss rebreather diving.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Little nip in the air

Post by Joshua Smith »

I'm disinfecting my loop and counterlungs tonight. Noticed that ye olde dive locker was almost chilly this evening- I'm gonna set up my little space heater to keep the chill off- if you store your sorb outside, this might be the right time to move it back into the house.

Just sayin'.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Re: Little nip in the air

Post by Tangfish »

Summer was officially over this past weekend. Oh well, here comes ski season!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Little nip in the air

Post by Tom Nic »

Tangfish wrote:Summer was officially over this past weekend. Oh well, here comes ski season!
That massive whine you hear is the collective mourning of Summer because of our cool and rain this last weekend.

But... you should check the forecast... the death of Summer announcement may have been a little pre-mature.

And... ski season?!?!? What is ski season?!?!? :tappingfoot:

Has Calvin actually stopped diving in the Winter now? Say it isn't so! [-X
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman