Need a boat tender for Sunday

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Need a boat tender for Sunday

Post by LCF »

We'd like to take our boat out and tech dive off it -- probably Davidson Rock -- but I won't do it unless we have a boat tender. Would anybody be willing? You get brownie points, lunch, maybe a beer afterwards, and a promise for an invitation to dive off the boat in the near future.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
gcbryan
Submariner

Re: Need a boat tender for Sunday

Post by gcbryan »

I'll offer but you may not want me and that won't offend me either. I have some experience on a boat and do have the Washington Boat Safety Cert card. I have piloted a boat from Alki to Waterman but don't have docking skills and haven't tended a boat before.

I've been to Davidson before on a small boat and know the area. I assume live boat so no anchors to deal with. I know to put the boat in neutral around divers, to look for bubbles and a DSMB.

I would do it just to get more experience around boats but it's your call.
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: Need a boat tender for Sunday

Post by LCF »

Thank you, Gray! PM sent.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames