Dive sunday

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
StanKeech
Frequent Bubbler

Dive sunday

Post by StanKeech »

I have been lurking for a few weeks now and i decided im going to do my first dive out of my open water class this weekend. I got all my gear and my tanks are getting hydro'd and should be good on Friday. I did some diving in the philipines while on vacation. After i came back i got my Open Water with all my dives at Rodondo. I would prefer this to be around 12 ish as i am still a student and have a large volume of work to do. Would like to do keystone eventually but really, all i wanna do is dive. Let me know if you have something going on.

-Stan
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Re: Dive sunday

Post by Dashrynn »

Welcome stan! i am always geared for a dive but this sunday will be bad (im in the navy and i have duty... :angryblue: ) but most anytime when i do not have duty i will be more than glad to show you an octo hole or two in keystone!
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Welcome to NWDC Stan.

What area do you live in?
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Graeme
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Graeme »

I had a boat dive planned Sunday but it's looking increasingly likely to be canceled. If it is I'll gladly dive with you somewhere around noon if it's not horribly far from me (I don't mind a bit of a drive). Where are you located?
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

We have a group diving at 3 Tree North on Sunday, but they are meeting around 10-1030ish.
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
StanKeech
Frequent Bubbler

Post by StanKeech »

I forgot to mention i live in Renton, 10:30 would most definitely work. Where is 3 tree north?
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

I hope that this link works to google maps it is where 3 tree is located.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 19&iwloc=A
Jeff Castor