New to the board

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

New to the board

Post by Waynne Fowler »

I'm new to the board here and thought I'd drop in here to say howdy

Howdy!

It's nice to see some old friends hangin out here, as well as some new ones... the rest are just friends I've not met...... Yet! :) :bounceline:
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Re: New to the board

Post by John Rawlings »

Welcome! Tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you located at and what type of diving do you like to do?

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Welcome Cuddly glad to have you aboard
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

Thanks John n Norris I appreciate the welcome.... very cool
My name is Waynne Fowler. We met about 4-5 years ago John, you gave me some great directions on finding the Warren car and the Plymouth. I'm in the Oly area and work at one of the shops in town there.

Say John weren't you working out of the area for a while? Are you back home again? (assuming the PNW is your 'home')
Hope to be chatting with ya all soon.....

Has the mod thought or discussed installing the phpBB Chat module? It's way cool and a ton of fun!!!
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
sungurl
Aquaphile

Post by sungurl »

welcome to the board Cuddlyfish.....look forward to seeing ya around the club....
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Cuddlyfish wrote:
Has the mod thought or discussed installing the phpBB Chat module? It's way cool and a ton of fun!!!
Hmmmm
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Howdy Waynne ... 'bout dang time you joined out little community. Welcome.

There's a few folks on here already who we've recommended your way at one point or another.

I believe we're gonna organize a "club" dive at Sund Rock sometime soon ... you should try to come join us ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
Jenbowes
Amphibian

Post by Jenbowes »

Cuddlyfish wrote:Thanks John n Norris I appreciate the welcome.... very cool
My name is Waynne Fowler. We met about 4-5 years ago John, you gave me some great directions on finding the Warren car and the Plymouth. I'm in the Oly area and work at one of the shops in town there.

Say John weren't you working out of the area for a while? Are you back home again? (assuming the PNW is your 'home')
Hope to be chatting with ya all soon.....

WAAAAAAAYYYYYYNNNNNNNEEEEEE!! The Rock Star!

Welcome to the board. Now I can brag about you and all of the people will know who you are!

:clap:
:partyman: This is my favorite smiley!!

CAKE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Cuddlyfish wrote: My name is Waynne Fowler.....
Welcome Waynne! :bday:
I'll bring some tanks in sometime this week....
Mike Z
"MZ"
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

Awwww Thanks!... what a wonderful welcome.... im feelin all warm n fuzzy now

Ok.... so I don't know why I choose 'Cuddlyfish'.... sorta sappy... should have just stuck with my name maybe Admin can fix that for me.

I'd be way down for a dive Bob... it's been way too long since I've seen you around man. :bye:

Ha Jen.... If there's a rock star around honey... that'd be you, no question about that... ima find out what that new phone challange is girl :metal:

Sooooo.... I'm no longer 'a bitch' huh Mikey? :stick:
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Cuddlyfish wrote:....Sooooo.... I'm no longer 'a bitch' huh Mikey? :stick:
DUDE! Whenever did that come about?
If it's from JenB or Winter, then it's all lies. LIES I tell you!
From now on, I'm verifying the FO2 on my tank fills from you....
:laugh:
MZ
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
Jenbowes
Amphibian

Post by Jenbowes »

Cuddlyfish wrote:ima find out what that new phone challange is girl :metal:
New challenge just WAITING for you, mister!
mz53480 wrote:
Cuddlyfish wrote:....Sooooo.... I'm no longer 'a bitch' huh Mikey? :stick:
DUDE! Whenever did that come about?
If it's from JenB or Winter, then it's all lies. LIES I tell you!
From now on, I'm verifying the FO2 on my tank fills from you....
:laugh:
MZ
I'm pleading total ignorance and innocence!

spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Norris wrote:
Cuddlyfish wrote:
Hmmmm
not gonna happen...

oh, and welcome to NWDC, Cuddlyfish! <--the screen name you are now stuck with! :hah: :penelope:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Welcome, Cuddly Buddy Wayne. And yes, if you want to change your name to something else, you can do that from your user control panel.
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

Tangfish wrote:And yes, if you want to change your name to something else, you can do that from your user control panel.
Tangfish.... Dude/Dudette! I like you already. :kissing:

neener neener Spat :lalala:
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Cuddlyfish wrote:
Tangfish wrote:And yes, if you want to change your name to something else, you can do that from your user control panel.
Tangfish.... Dude/Dudette! I like you already. :kissing:

neener neener Spat :lalala:
tangfish has been snacking on that multicolored flake food lately. registered users can't change thier own screen names...

so... :penelope: :neener:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I'll change it to whatever you want, from one "dude" to another (not many women flash the "shocker" sign while diving, btw).
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Tangfish wrote:I'll change it to whatever you want, from one "dude" to another ....
I vote that he keeps 'cuddlyfish'. It's appropriate.
Everytime I go into the shop, he 'cuddles' right up to me and 'fishes' for my wallet....
:)
Check out the VIDEOS!
Sockmonkey
I've Got Gills

Post by Sockmonkey »

Tangfish wrote:I'll change it to whatever you want, from one "dude" to another (not many women flash the "shocker" sign while diving, btw).
And certainly not many women would tolerate taking a photo of a dude giving the shocker while diving... so... hold onto that one.

-Eric
"I used to do this for fun, but now, I do it for nothing" -Not Joshua Smith

:eric: Hawaiian Seamonkey Blog
Jenbowes
Amphibian

Post by Jenbowes »

Tangfish wrote:I'll change it to whatever you want, from one "dude" to another (not many women flash the "shocker" sign while diving, btw).
but some are shocked to see it! :nervous:

airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

/me gathers up the kids and heads for the door...

"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
OlyStretch
Just Settling In

Post by OlyStretch »

Howdy there Waynne
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

You folks are a RIOT!

The name 'fits'?? o'rly????
Thats EXACTLY why i'm not diggin it Mikey :arsespank:
but I be thinkin I'm stuck with it :ballandchain: Oh well... maybe it'll grow on me.. :joshsmith: unless some super nice board god would be so kind as to change it to 'Waynne Fowler'... I do like using my real name as it keeps me accountable just in case I have a hankering to go crazy on someone...(like Mike Z) :slap:

Jen it was so nice seeing you yesterday (I did notice the new hairstyle btw:... though I didn't say anything) Holy Gawd girl... your a posting fooooool!

BTW everyone... Olystretch has been around here for a while but you should congratulate him, he just got finished with his Open Water Cert. on Sunday... He did a great job, as did his team mates. He's a good, conscientious diver and I've no doubt will become an asset to the local dive community as will the rest of his classmates... congrat's Olystretch! I had a GREAT time with you and your team mates. I'm looking forward to the fun dives on the 25th :bounceline:

ok.. so I don't get the whole "shocker sign" gig..... I see it in your photo Tangfish but, well, bein' the 'dee da dee' that I am, I've no clue what it means..... like a mix of the 'rocker sign' and...... whaa????? and why would the ladies not like it???? :tomatoe:
Winter
Dive-aholic

Post by Winter »

The shocker is a hand gesture with a sexual connotation.... Geez boy! Sad sad sad. Google it if you still can't figure it out.
http://www.winterdiverart.com/
Be not the slave of your own past ... plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience, that shall explain and overlook the old.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Cuddlyfish wrote:ok.. so I don't get the whole "shocker sign" gig..... I see it in your photo Tangfish but, well, bein' the 'dee da dee' that I am, I've no clue what it means..... like a mix of the 'rocker sign' and...... whaa????? and why would the ladies not like it???? :tomatoe:

http://tinyurl.com/r6t5s5