in case you were watching the cutie next to you during class

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: in case you were watching the cutie next to you during class

Post by Joshua Smith »

Dashrynn wrote:
dsteding wrote:
Peter Guy wrote:Thanks everyone for this thread. It served to remind me why I don't come here all that often.

What did you guyes do? You took what was, in fact, an attempt at a serious discussion of training issues and trashed it. Excellent job.

Anyway, congratulations to y'all.
sit back, enjoy
Is that what she said(twss)?

In the beginning it was just something I stumbled upon and decided to post for a friendly reminder. In the end all your base are belong to us! ( Ha cant guess where I heard that quote)

Someone sent us up the bomb!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Joshua Smith wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:
dsteding wrote:
Peter Guy wrote:Thanks everyone for this thread. It served to remind me why I don't come here all that often.

What did you guyes do? You took what was, in fact, an attempt at a serious discussion of training issues and trashed it. Excellent job.

Anyway, congratulations to y'all.
sit back, enjoy
Is that what she said(twss)?

In the beginning it was just something I stumbled upon and decided to post for a friendly reminder. In the end all your base are belong to us! ( Ha cant guess where I heard that quote)

Someone sent us up the bomb!
ZOMG! I would have never thunk it! Joshua you win the golden nintendo award....now if I could only win that mushroom cup....
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Pwned. AYB belong 2 t3h 1337 h4xx0rz.

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Joshua Smith wrote:Pwned. AYB belong 2 t3h 1337 h4xx0rz.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Dashrynn wrote:

I spent a couple of years immersed in online wargames- :gunslinger: and I have a deep appreciation for that AYB stuff!

Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Joshua Smith wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:

I spent a couple of years immersed in online wargames- :gunslinger: and I have a deep appreciation for that AYB stuff!
And i spent a couple years playing final fantasy game and rpg's. watching cool videos about a game called zero wing and how a gerbal (or something) really liked the moon anddd some star wars rap. Videos were much better back then i believe......
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

It's interesting to me to see the hair-down NWDC environment exposing Josh and Dashrynn to their shared interests. Mutual interests and relaxed atmosphere lead to friendship. And friendships are the foundation on which a community of divers is built. Because you can't go diving with a text-book, but you can go diving with friends.

And FYI: Peter is quite fun in person.

-Ben
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

airsix wrote:It's interesting to me to see the hair-down NWDC environment exposing Josh and Dashrynn to their shared interests. Mutual interests and relaxed atmosphere lead to friendship. And friendships are the foundation on which a community of divers is built. Because you can't go diving with a text-book, but you can go diving with friends.

And FYI: Peter is quite fun in person.

-Ben
true but i never hated josh :80sdance: and this does open my eyes to a new world, where in fact divers are nerds and not just jock like people or scientist's. I myself am by far not a jock or microorganism checker but, i sure can open a can of woop a** on some master chiefs and giant summoned monster's.
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

Dashrynn wrote:
true but i never hated josh :80sdance: and this does open my eyes to a new world, where in fact divers are nerds and not just jock like people or scientist's. I myself am by far not a jock or microorganism checker but, i sure can open a can of woop a** on some master chiefs and giant summoned monster's.
Someone, ANYONE, please roll a seven and kill his hobbit.

Dash, some folks are Avionics Techs by ASVAB scores and rating badge only. You are truely one at heart.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

pensacolaracer wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:
Someone, ANYONE, please roll a seven and kill his hobbit.

Dash, some folks are Avionics Techs by ASVAB scores and rating badge only. You are truely one at heart.
I guess i can't hide it, but im no hardcore wow player. I guess if i was to put a label on myself i would say...active nerd. Motorcycles and mechanics mixed with video games and internet. I just believe there isn't a official label for anyone, just be yourself :metal: