Old US Divers depth gauge.

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Old US Divers depth gauge.

Post by Linedog »

I was given an older US Divers depth gauge, it works fine but it has an led strip on it in the lower half. Above that it says bottom time and surface time. Does anyone know where I can find a manual for it? I looked all over there web site and got the manual for my Matrex but not this one.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: Old US Divers depth gauge.

Post by Nwbrewer »

Do you have a picture of it? That might help.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

IIRC the batteries are non-replacable in those. It starts when it gets more than ~5ft of water pressure and stops at the surface and tells you your SI for the next 24hrs. Turns off automatically. If its not working you're SOL.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

Ok, oh well the depth works at least. I can pull it out and put the Matrix in there. I was given 2 and put new batterys in them and they both work!
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.