TTN early am Mon. 1/17

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
renoun
I've Got Gills

TTN early am Mon. 1/17

Post by renoun »

I just realized that I have to drop my spouse at the airport in the morning. Anybody up for TTN around 7:30-8:00? One dive only since I have a project to work on.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
DiverBob
Compulsive Diver

Re: TTN early am Mon. 1/17

Post by DiverBob »

I would like to join you for a dive in the morning! This time works perfect for me. I haven't been to 3TN yet this year, looking forward to it. Bob
Life is good, let's dive!!
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

DiverBob wrote:I would like to join you for a dive in the morning! This time works perfect for me. I haven't been to 3TN yet this year, looking forward to it. Bob
I haven't been to TTN since late Nov. but that was a good dive, I finally got ahead of the curve with my dry suit, and we found a PSL swimming around in the broad daylight. I'll be there a little after 7:30 if anybody else wants to join in.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Johnbhutch
Aquaphile

Post by Johnbhutch »

Wish I had checked the board before I left for work but my suit is at the house.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Bnboly should be rolling in around 10 AM today if you're interested in a second dive Bob.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman