WTB: Backplate and wing (~55-60 lb)

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
geo
Frequent Bubbler

WTB: Backplate and wing (~55-60 lb)

Post by geo »

Anyone got a SS backplate and wing they wouldn't mind parting with?

I have a bp/w for my singles setup and would like another dedicated setup for the dubs so I don't have to mess with switching.

Neighborhood of 55-60 lb should be about right for the wing. The dubs are 108s. I'm about 6'1 240 lbs, so larger plates are probably better.

Thanks,

-geo
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: WTB: Backplate and wing (~55-60 lb)

Post by CaptnJack »

??? I switch my plate between doubles and singles all the time (using an STA & different wings). Why the new plate?
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

CaptnJack wrote:??? I switch my plate between doubles and singles all the time (using an STA & different wings). Why the new plate?
I hear that you get to buy more backup lights.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

renoun wrote:
CaptnJack wrote:??? I switch my plate between doubles and singles all the time (using an STA & different wings). Why the new plate?
I hear that you get to buy more backup lights.
LOL I'd rather have another primary!
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
geo
Frequent Bubbler

Post by geo »

• Well yeah, I could switch back and forth, but why would I want to if I don't have to? A used plate is a pretty minimal investment.
  • My buddy's been wanting to dive my single rig. With a second plate, I can let him borrow the first rig and and not be pining for my plate.
  • I have yards of space left in the garage... :laugh:
  • I can buy more lights!? 'Nuff said... :boucegreen:
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

Beefcake
Aquaphile

Post by Beefcake »

geo
Frequent Bubbler

Post by geo »

Nice! Borcpro21 and Sheahan hooked me up with what I was after, but I'm gonna send this link on to a buddy who is also looking.

Thanks man!

-g