Lost Princeton Tec LED Cove 2

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
mattwave
Amphibian

Lost Princeton Tec LED Cove 2

Post by mattwave »

Hey, one of my customers lost his brand new light at cove 2 kind of around the Can Buoy, if you find it or know of someone who does, gove him a call - Lopaaka 425.256.0013
Happy Diving!
"Scuba Like You Love It!"
Let's go diving
vlad
Aquaphile

Re: Lost Princeton Tec LED Cove 2

Post by vlad »

mattwave wrote:Hey, one of my customers lost his brand new light at cove 2 kind of around the Can Buoy, if you find it or know of someone who does, gove him a call - Lopaaka 425.256.0013
Happy Diving!
I've got the light. Just called the number and left a message.

--Vlad
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Thirteen minutes, is that a new NWDC lost and found speed record?
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

renoun wrote:Thirteen minutes, is that a new NWDC lost and found speed record?

Yeah, I think it is. How cool is that?
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Gooch
Submariner

Post by Gooch »

It could have been even faster: The guy lost it practically right in front of me on the surface. I had gotten separated from my buddy and was trying to find him or I would of picked it up for him. I found a nice camera at Harper's and reunited it with it's owner a couple of weeks ago. I guess lost dive gear is just part of the game, eh?
http://nwdivers.me/blog/ Original articles and dive reports from local divers in the Vancouver, WA area. Suggestions for stories or your own reports are welcome!

vlad
Aquaphile

Post by vlad »

Gooch wrote:It could have been even faster: The guy lost it practically right in front of me on the surface. I had gotten separated from my buddy and was trying to find him or I would of picked it up for him. I found a nice camera at Harper's and reunited it with it's owner a couple of weeks ago. I guess lost dive gear is just part of the game, eh?
True but, unfortunately, finding that gear is outside of the game. There are not that many 'lost-and-found' stories. I'm glad it worked out nicely this time.

--Vlad
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

vlad wrote:There are not that many 'lost-and-found' stories. I'm glad it worked out nicely this time.

Actually, on this site, there are a BUNCH of "lost and found" stories. I think it's really cool- I, personally, have recovered some dive gear I left by the side of my van in the dark one night on this site.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Joshua Smith wrote:
vlad wrote:There are not that many 'lost-and-found' stories. I'm glad it worked out nicely this time.

Actually, on this site, there are a BUNCH of "lost and found" stories. I think it's really cool- I, personally, have recovered some dive gear I left by the side of my van in the dark one night on this site.
Returning Calvin's clothes to him the next morning does not count as returning gear...
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Gooch
Submariner

Post by Gooch »

Snicker.... :goodpost: :thumb3d:
http://nwdivers.me/blog/ Original articles and dive reports from local divers in the Vancouver, WA area. Suggestions for stories or your own reports are welcome!