Classic "Sea Hunt" Rebreather Episode!

Re-learning buoyancy skills or have questions (or answers) about diving a CCR or SCR? The No Bubble Zone is the place to discuss rebreather diving.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Classic "Sea Hunt" Rebreather Episode!

Post by Joshua Smith »

Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
4ster
Dive-aholic

Re: Classic "Sea Hunt" Rebreather Episode!

Post by 4ster »

I used to watch reruns as a kid, Mike was the scuba god. I'll make sure to dive no deeper than 30ft with my dangerous rebreather. That's what Mike said.

Anyone remember Whirlybirds? The roustabout in this episode was one of the stars in that show.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

I just watched it and it was awesome! Now I know everything I need to about Rebreathers lol.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Geek
Pelagic

Post by Geek »

I remember watching episodes as a kid...... always wanted to dive with Mike..... of course seeing how much he silt's up the bottom I might have to work with him on his skills... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:geek:
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...