Mukeltio 'Morgning' Maddness - anyone interested?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
spatz84
Aquaphile

Mukeltio 'Morgning' Maddness - anyone interested?

Post by spatz84 »

Starting in april my work schedule is going to be changing and I won't be able to make the MMM nights anymore, or at least not for a long time. So I'm wondering if there are any people that would be interested in doing a regular morgning deal similar to whats happening at the night gigs? A 'Mukletio Morgning Maddness' . this doesn't have to be on a monday either but it would be nice to make it a regular thing like the nights. wheres the swing shift crowd?

anybody interested.

S.
jet
Just Settling In

Re: Mukeltio 'Morgning' Maddness - anyone interested?

Post by jet »

I might be up for something like that. it would have to be six or before if were gonna do two. would have to be gone by 9:45 :
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Mukeltio 'Borg' Maddness

Post by Dashrynn »

Don't you mean Mukeltio 'Borg' Maddness lol
MorningDiverBob
Dive-aholic

Post by MorningDiverBob »

spatz84 wrote:Starting in april my work schedule is going to be changing and I won't be able to make the MMM nights anymore, or at least not for a long time. So I'm wondering if there are any people that would be interested in doing a regular morgning deal similar to whats happening at the night gigs? A 'Mukletio Morgning Maddness' . this doesn't have to be on a monday either but it would be nice to make it a regular thing like the nights. wheres the swing shift crowd?

anybody interested.

S.
I often a diving at T-Dock in some mornings on weekday. Not many divers in mornings except weekend. Welcome to join with us anytime.
Go Dive and Dive Safe
spatz84
Aquaphile

Post by spatz84 »

does sombody want to pick a day to setup? I think 6 am would be alittle to earlie for me but 8ish would work just fine. or is there a regular weekend deal at the muk. already? preferably sundays! yes, no, maybe?
loanwolf
Pelagic

Post by loanwolf »

spatz84 wrote:does sombody want to pick a day to setup? I think 6 am would be alittle to earlie for me but 8ish would work just fine. or is there a regular weekend deal at the muk. already? preferably sundays! yes, no, maybe?
what time works best for you? What time do you have to be on the road to make it to work?
Greg
Life is Short do as Much as Possible in as Short of Period of Time as Possible.
spatz84
Aquaphile

Post by spatz84 »

I'll be working swing shifts now so morgnings are good. I talked with some folks at the club dive and we were thinking that a regular sunday morgning thing might work out well for all. any thoughts?
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Sunday mornings work for me... Could probably make that a weekly thing, no prob... :supz:
I don't usually get home in time to make Mon. nite, but I'm up pretty early as a rule... :coffee:

Alex
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo